Suzuka Grandee Vitara
+ The general information
+ Maintenance service and greasing
+ Heater, ventilation and the conditioner
+ Suspension bracket, wheels and tyres
+ Adjustment of corners of installation of wheels of a forward suspension bracket
- System of the hydraulic booster of a wheel
+ The basic description
+ Steering wheel and steering column
+ Suspension bracket
+ Wheels and tyres
+ Forward приводной a shaft shaft/bearing. An oil epiploon
+ Kardannye shaft
+ Brake system
+ Fuel system
+ Ignition system
+ Start system
+ Release system
+ Forward and back differentials
+ Windows, mirrors, locks and security measures. An immobilizer
+ Electric equipment
System of the hydraulic booster of a wheel
For the cars equipped with pillows of safety:
- Service of components of system air bag, adjacent systems or conducting should be carried out only at official dealer Suzuki. Non-observance of security measures can lead to inadvertent operation of system or a system exit out of operation. Any of two circumstances can lead to personnel traumas.
- Works can be begun not earlier than in 90 seconds after deenergizing of ignition and only after switching-off of the storage battery. Otherwise the system can work by means of the energy which has been saved up in the kontrolno-diagnostic module (КДМ).
- Some knots in картере the hydraulic booster of the steering mechanism cannot be disassembled or adjusted. For the detailed information Carter of the wheel hydraulic booster see.
- All fastenings of the mechanism of the hydraulic booster are the important parts which can negatively influence responsible knots and systems and can be reflected in major repairs cost. They should be replaced on identical, with the same number or equivalent spare parts if it is necessary. Do not use spare parts more poor quality or analogues. At assemblage, values of the moments of an inhaling should correspond to the specification to provide necessary service life of these parts.
- Though on pictures in this section are shown леворульные cars, the same repair manuals and the information it is applied to cars with the right wheel.